I have never given much of thought to age going by.Every turn around the sun has been packed with enough excitement to keep me happy, sad, angry, etc – in short engaged.
But, the thirties by comparison have been different. They have been different for me because:
- What I want in life is far more clear than the previous decade
- I know what make-up works and what doesn’t
- Men – hard to say if I figured them all out – however, they sure have become predictable
- I know the ‘type’ I usually fall for now
- Marriage and being married – demystified
- My daughter was a discovery – made me see things in ways I never imagined
- Being a mother, wife, DIL, daughter,working professional – has not been a cake walk
- I have looked better in this decade than I ever was – so I want to think 😉
- The want to get away and be ‘Far from the madding crowd’ is a recurring bi-annual urge
- DDLJ feels juvenile, but the idea of love is only strengthened
- I have a greater sense of control – or so I think
All in all, I look forward to more.